They forgot to tell me but somewhere in my neighborhood Ubuntu Linux has moved in. With the number of seats they are talking about it is not "just a little town". Ok, I followed the link to his previous post and the town is Jalapa. Never been there but my wife has a pretty undesirable description of the water there. This NicaLiving search will get you more info about Jalapa if you are interested.
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- RSS Feeds
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Security Hardening with Ansible