They forgot to tell me but somewhere in my neighborhood Ubuntu Linux has moved in. With the number of seats they are talking about it is not "just a little town". Ok, I followed the link to his previous post and the town is Jalapa. Never been there but my wife has a pretty undesirable description of the water there. This NicaLiving search will get you more info about Jalapa if you are interested.
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Django Templates
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet
- Attack of the Drones