They forgot to tell me but somewhere in my neighborhood Ubuntu Linux has moved in. With the number of seats they are talking about it is not "just a little town". Ok, I followed the link to his previous post and the town is Jalapa. Never been there but my wife has a pretty undesirable description of the water there. This NicaLiving search will get you more info about Jalapa if you are interested.
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Multitenant Sites
- Linux for Astronomers