Each week Linux Journal editors tell e-mail newsletter subscribers what's hot in the world of Linux. They receive late-breaking news, technical tips and tricks, and links to in-depth stories featured on LinuxJournal.com.
- Over 2 million newsletters are delivered to active newsletter subscribers each year
- Highly guarded, opt-in only list
- Engaged audience
- Exclusivity – only one sponsorship is available each e-newsletter and is prominently featured at the top of the e-mail
Linux Journal Weekly News
Each week Linux Journal editors will tell you what's hot in the world of Linux. You will receive late breaking news, technical tips and tricks, and links to in-depth stories featured on LinuxJournal.com. Sent Wednesdays.
Linux Journal Announce
Find out what's new in the world of Linux Journal. We'll feature company announcements, where our team is traveling to next, and other "insider" information about your favorite magazine and the team who puts it together. Sent monthly.
E-mail newsletter sponsorships may be submitted as a 728 x 90 display banner ad or as text. If using text, please follow our editorial guidelines:
- 6 lines total broken up as follows
- The first line is reserved for the title
- Lines two through five are reserved for the body of the ad
- The sixth and last line is reserved for the URL
- Up to 65 characters per line
- No excessive exclamation marks or capitalization
Contact your sales rep today for pricing, timelines and booking information. +1-713-344-1956 ext. 2.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration