Each week Linux Journal editors tell e-mail newsletter subscribers what's hot in the world of Linux. They receive late-breaking news, technical tips and tricks, and links to in-depth stories featured on LinuxJournal.com.
- Over 2 million newsletters are delivered to active newsletter subscribers each year
- Highly guarded, opt-in only list
- Engaged audience
- Exclusivity – only one sponsorship is available each e-newsletter and is prominently featured at the top of the e-mail
Linux Journal Weekly News
Each week Linux Journal editors will tell you what's hot in the world of Linux. You will receive late breaking news, technical tips and tricks, and links to in-depth stories featured on LinuxJournal.com. Sent Wednesdays.
Linux Journal Announce
Find out what's new in the world of Linux Journal. We'll feature company announcements, where our team is traveling to next, and other "insider" information about your favorite magazine and the team who puts it together. Sent monthly.
E-mail newsletter sponsorships may be submitted as a 728 x 90 display banner ad or as text. If using text, please follow our editorial guidelines:
- 6 lines total broken up as follows
- The first line is reserved for the title
- Lines two through five are reserved for the body of the ad
- The sixth and last line is reserved for the URL
- Up to 65 characters per line
- No excessive exclamation marks or capitalization
Contact your sales rep today for pricing, timelines and booking information. +1-713-344-1956 ext. 2.
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS