Each week Linux Journal editors tell e-mail newsletter subscribers what's hot in the world of Linux. They receive late-breaking news, technical tips and tricks, and links to in-depth stories featured on LinuxJournal.com.
- Over 2 million newsletters are delivered to active newsletter subscribers each year
- Highly guarded, opt-in only list
- Engaged audience
- Exclusivity – only one sponsorship is available each e-newsletter and is prominently featured at the top of the e-mail
Linux Journal Weekly News
Each week Linux Journal editors will tell you what's hot in the world of Linux. You will receive late breaking news, technical tips and tricks, and links to in-depth stories featured on LinuxJournal.com. Sent Wednesdays.
Linux Journal Announce
Find out what's new in the world of Linux Journal. We'll feature company announcements, where our team is traveling to next, and other "insider" information about your favorite magazine and the team who puts it together. Sent monthly.
E-mail newsletter sponsorships may be submitted as a 728 x 90 display banner ad or as text. If using text, please follow our editorial guidelines:
- 6 lines total broken up as follows
- The first line is reserved for the title
- Lines two through five are reserved for the body of the ad
- The sixth and last line is reserved for the URL
- Up to 65 characters per line
- No excessive exclamation marks or capitalization
Contact your sales rep today for pricing, timelines and booking information. +1-713-344-1956 ext. 2.
Fast/Flexible Linux OS Recovery
On Demand Now
In this live one-hour webinar, learn how to enhance your existing backup strategies for complete disaster recovery preparedness using Storix System Backup Administrator (SBAdmin), a highly flexible full-system recovery solution for UNIX and Linux systems.
Join Linux Journal's Shawn Powers and David Huffman, President/CEO, Storix, Inc.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- The Humble Hacker?
- Server Hardening
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- EnterpriseDB's EDB Postgres Advanced Server and EDB Postgres Enterprise Manager
- The Death of RoboVM
- The US Government and Open-Source Software
- Open-Source Project Secretly Funded by CIA
- ACI Worldwide's UP Retail Payments
- Varnish Software's Hitch
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
In modern computer systems, privacy and security are mandatory. However, connections from the outside over public networks automatically imply risks. One easily available solution to avoid eavesdroppers’ attempts is SSH. But, its wide adoption during the past 21 years has made it a target for attackers, so hardening your system properly is a must.
Additionally, in highly regulated markets, you must comply with specific operational requirements, proving that you conform to standards and even that you have included new mandatory authentication methods, such as two-factor authentication. In this ebook, I discuss SSH and how to configure and manage it to guarantee that your network is safe, your data is secure and that you comply with relevant regulations.Get the Guide