Each week Linux Journal editors tell e-mail newsletter subscribers what's hot in the world of Linux. They receive late-breaking news, technical tips and tricks, and links to in-depth stories featured on LinuxJournal.com.
- Over 2 million newsletters are delivered to active newsletter subscribers each year
- Highly guarded, opt-in only list
- Engaged audience
- Exclusivity – only one sponsorship is available each e-newsletter and is prominently featured at the top of the e-mail
Linux Journal Weekly News
Each week Linux Journal editors will tell you what's hot in the world of Linux. You will receive late breaking news, technical tips and tricks, and links to in-depth stories featured on LinuxJournal.com. Sent Wednesdays.
Linux Journal Announce
Find out what's new in the world of Linux Journal. We'll feature company announcements, where our team is traveling to next, and other "insider" information about your favorite magazine and the team who puts it together. Sent monthly.
E-mail newsletter sponsorships may be submitted as a 728 x 90 display banner ad or as text. If using text, please follow our editorial guidelines:
- 6 lines total broken up as follows
- The first line is reserved for the title
- Lines two through five are reserved for the body of the ad
- The sixth and last line is reserved for the URL
- Up to 65 characters per line
- No excessive exclamation marks or capitalization
Contact your sales rep today for pricing, timelines and booking information. +1-713-344-1956 ext. 2.
Special Reports: DevOps
Have projects in development that need help? Have a great development operation in place that can ALWAYS be better? Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
With deep focus on Collaborative Development, Continuous Testing and Release & Deployment, we offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, advice & help from the experts, plus a host of other books, videos, podcasts and more. All free with a quick, one-time registration. Start browsing now...
- Vigilante Malware
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- Vagrant Simplified
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- October 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Raspberry Pi
- Bluetooth Hacks
- Non-Linux FOSS: Code Your Way To Victory!
- October 2015 Video Preview