New T-Shirts / New Tech Tips
The new T-Shirts are here (even in XXL) and we're still givin em away in exchange for a Tech-Tip. Send your entries to the web editor (use the subject line "Tech Tip" and please include your mailing address as well as your T-Shirt size: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, or XX-Large).
If, and when, we use your tech-tip we'll notify you and send your T-Shirt. Note that depending on the response, it may be as long as 3 months before we get to your tech-tip, so please be patient.
For inspiration, use the search feature and search for Tech Tip to see some of the tech-tips that we've published recently.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- New Products
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Technical Support Rep