New T-Shirts / New Tech Tips
The new T-Shirts are here (even in XXL) and we're still givin em away in exchange for a Tech-Tip. Send your entries to the web editor (use the subject line "Tech Tip" and please include your mailing address as well as your T-Shirt size: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, or XX-Large).
If, and when, we use your tech-tip we'll notify you and send your T-Shirt. Note that depending on the response, it may be as long as 3 months before we get to your tech-tip, so please be patient.
For inspiration, use the search feature and search for Tech Tip to see some of the tech-tips that we've published recently.
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
- Preparing Data for Machine Learning
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)