New Relic Issues iPhone App for All-In-One Web and Mobile Application Performance Tool
Coding Forward Events to Discuss the Rise of Big Data, the Democratization of the Cloud and the Political Death of Outsourcing IT
San Francisco — January 3, 2013 — New Relic, Inc., the SaaS-based cloud application performance management provider, today announced its very own app for the Apple iPhone, enabling customers to monitor the performance of their applications, end user experience, and servers while on the go. Through application monitoring, New Relic’s iPhone app offers anytime, anywhere visibility into the health and reliability of web applications, including real-time push notifications for application alerts. The New Relic iOS application delivers all of New Relic’s in-depth data and insights through the convenience of the world’s iconic mobile device.
With the official New Relic iPhone app you get:
- Push notifications for application performance and availability problems
- Real time and historical visibility into:
- Application performance
- Real user performance (RUM)
- Server resource utilization (CPU, memory, disk, and network)
- End user satisfaction ratings (Apdex)
- Easy access to your Key Transaction performance
- Event notifications (deployments, notes, etc.)
- Application Error Reporting
"Whether it's checking Apdex with your morning coffee, hunting down sluggish servers in between train stops or squashing that one last bug before you head out for family dinner, having all the power of New Relic with you wherever you are has helped us redefine application support." - Taylor Bird, Mimeo.com
"To help our customers love their apps anytime and anywhere, we have created an iPhone app that will enable them to have seamless access to their app performance. The New Relic iOS app provides all the comprehensive visibility available through the New Relic service giving mobility a new name. Whether at their desk or on the road, our customers can view problems when they happen and take immediate action." - Bill Hodak, director of product marketing, New Relic
About New Relic
New Relic is on a mission to create a better web and mobile experience for everyone by making apps faster and more reliable. Analyzing 60 billion metrics each day, New Relic provides application developers critical insights about performance issues that are affecting their business’ bottom line. Serving more than 35,000 customers in 36 countries, New Relic’s SaaS solution has the largest customer base in the industry. Learn more at: newrelic.com.
New Relic is a registered trademark of New Relic, Inc.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
Sr. Communications Manager
New Relic, Inc.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Firefox OS
- Wine 1.8 Released