New Products for November
Please send information about releases of Linux-related products to firstname.lastname@example.org or New Products c/o Linux Journal, PO Box 980985, Houston, TX 77098. Submissions are edited for length and content.
|Speed Up Your Web Site with Varnish||Jun 19, 2013|
|Non-Linux FOSS: libnotify, OS X Style||Jun 18, 2013|
|Containers—Not Virtual Machines—Are the Future Cloud||Jun 17, 2013|
|Lock-Free Multi-Producer Multi-Consumer Queue on Ring Buffer||Jun 12, 2013|
|Weechat, Irssi's Little Brother||Jun 11, 2013|
|One Tail Just Isn't Enough||Jun 07, 2013|
- Speed Up Your Web Site with Varnish
- Containers—Not Virtual Machines—Are the Future Cloud
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Lock-Free Multi-Producer Multi-Consumer Queue on Ring Buffer
- Non-Linux FOSS: libnotify, OS X Style
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- UX Designer
- RSS Feeds
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
3 hours 26 min ago
- Yeah, user namespaces are
4 hours 42 min ago
- Cari Uang
8 hours 13 min ago
- user namespaces
11 hours 7 min ago
11 hours 33 min ago
- One advantage with VMs
14 hours 1 min ago
- about info
14 hours 34 min ago
14 hours 35 min ago
14 hours 36 min ago
14 hours 38 min ago
Free Webinar: Hadoop
Some of key questions to be discussed are:
- What is the “typical” Hadoop cluster and what should be installed on the different machine types?
- Why should you consider the typical workload patterns when making your hardware decisions?
- Are all microservers created equal for Hadoop deployments?
- How do I plan for expansion if I require more compute, memory, storage or networking?