New Linux Journal e-Newsletter Launches Today
It's not too late to sign up for Linux Journal's latest e-newsletter, Linux Journal Announce. Like the popular Linux Journal Weekly News Notes, Linux Journal Announce is free of charge.
Linux Journal Announce will share what's new in the world of Linux Journal. We'll feature company announcements, interviews with staff, where our team is traveling to next, and other "insider" information about your favorite magazine and the team who puts it together. Sent monthly.
Linux Journal e-newsletters are opt-in only lists (never released to any third-party for any reason) so once you follow the link to sign up below, a confirmation email will be sent to you. You MUST follow the link in that email to confirm and therefore activate your free e-newsletter subscription. We hope you enjoy.
Practical Task Scheduling Deployment
Join Linux Journal's Mike Diehl and Pat Cameron of Help Systems.
Free to Linux Journal readers.View Now!
|The Firebird Project's Firebird Relational Database||Jul 29, 2016|
|Stunnel Security for Oracle||Jul 28, 2016|
|SUSE LLC's SUSE Manager||Jul 21, 2016|
|My +1 Sword of Productivity||Jul 20, 2016|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Caffeine!||Jul 19, 2016|
|Murat Yener and Onur Dundar's Expert Android Studio (Wrox)||Jul 18, 2016|
- Stunnel Security for Oracle
- The Firebird Project's Firebird Relational Database
- Murat Yener and Onur Dundar's Expert Android Studio (Wrox)
- SUSE LLC's SUSE Manager
- Managing Linux Using Puppet
- My +1 Sword of Productivity
- Non-Linux FOSS: Caffeine!
- Doing for User Space What We Did for Kernel Space
- SuperTuxKart 0.9.2 Released
- Google's SwiftShader Released