New Linux Journal e-Newsletter Launches Today
It's not too late to sign up for Linux Journal's latest e-newsletter, Linux Journal Announce. Like the popular Linux Journal Weekly News Notes, Linux Journal Announce is free of charge.
Linux Journal Announce will share what's new in the world of Linux Journal. We'll feature company announcements, interviews with staff, where our team is traveling to next, and other "insider" information about your favorite magazine and the team who puts it together. Sent monthly.
Linux Journal e-newsletters are opt-in only lists (never released to any third-party for any reason) so once you follow the link to sign up below, a confirmation email will be sent to you. You MUST follow the link in that email to confirm and therefore activate your free e-newsletter subscription. We hope you enjoy.
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Preparing Data for Machine Learning
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter