New Linux Journal e-Newsletter Launches Today
It's not too late to sign up for Linux Journal's latest e-newsletter, Linux Journal Announce. Like the popular Linux Journal Weekly News Notes, Linux Journal Announce is free of charge.
Linux Journal Announce will share what's new in the world of Linux Journal. We'll feature company announcements, interviews with staff, where our team is traveling to next, and other "insider" information about your favorite magazine and the team who puts it together. Sent monthly.
Linux Journal e-newsletters are opt-in only lists (never released to any third-party for any reason) so once you follow the link to sign up below, a confirmation email will be sent to you. You MUST follow the link in that email to confirm and therefore activate your free e-newsletter subscription. We hope you enjoy.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
|Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu||May 12, 2015|
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu