Is there anyone that knows how can I detect the network hardware installed on the computer?
For instance, if the machine has a Ethernet board installed, the program can detect it; if the computer has xDSL hardware installed, the program can diagnose it; And so on for other kinds of network interfaces.
What the API that I can study to accomplish this task? Any help is useful.
Thanks a lot!
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS