Is there anyone that knows how can I detect the network hardware installed on the computer?
For instance, if the machine has a Ethernet board installed, the program can detect it; if the computer has xDSL hardware installed, the program can diagnose it; And so on for other kinds of network interfaces.
What the API that I can study to accomplish this task? Any help is useful.
Thanks a lot!
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- RSS Feeds
- ~Putlocker~2014 Watch Boyhood Online Streaming Full Movie
- Security Hardening with Ansible