Netbook Showdown on Linux Journal Live!
Join editor Shawn Powers and Linux Journal author (and long time KDE contributor) Jes Hall this Thursday evening, Oct 23 at 7:30pm Central, when they discuss mini notebooks and which one you should buy. Remember to bring your questions and ask them in the chat room on the side of the video -- Shawn and Jes will interact with the audience throughout the show. See you there!
In the mean time you might want to check out these articles and videos about netbooks:
Getting Started with DevOps - Including New Data on IT Performance from Puppet Labs 2015 State of DevOps Report
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
DevOps represents a profound change from the way most IT departments have traditionally worked: from siloed teams and high-anxiety releases to everyone collaborating on uneventful and more frequent releases of higher-quality code. It doesn't matter how large or small an organization is, or even whether it's historically slow moving or risk averse — there are ways to adopt DevOps sanely, and get measurable results in just weeks.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- August 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Programming
- Django Models and Migrations
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development