Netbook Showdown on Linux Journal Live!
Join editor Shawn Powers and Linux Journal author (and long time KDE contributor) Jes Hall this Thursday evening, Oct 23 at 7:30pm Central, when they discuss mini notebooks and which one you should buy. Remember to bring your questions and ask them in the chat room on the side of the video -- Shawn and Jes will interact with the audience throughout the show. See you there!
In the mean time you might want to check out these articles and videos about netbooks:
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
- Be Kind, Buffer!
- Preparing Data for Machine Learning
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi