Netbook Showdown on Linux Journal Live!
Join editor Shawn Powers and Linux Journal author (and long time KDE contributor) Jes Hall this Thursday evening, Oct 23 at 7:30pm Central, when they discuss mini notebooks and which one you should buy. Remember to bring your questions and ask them in the chat room on the side of the video -- Shawn and Jes will interact with the audience throughout the show. See you there!
In the mean time you might want to check out these articles and videos about netbooks:
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Senior Perl Developer
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Updating the Firmware of Linux-Based Devices
- Technical Support Rep
- Linux Systems Administrator