Netbook Showdown on Linux Journal Live!
Join editor Shawn Powers and Linux Journal author (and long time KDE contributor) Jes Hall this Thursday evening, Oct 23 at 7:30pm Central, when they discuss mini notebooks and which one you should buy. Remember to bring your questions and ask them in the chat room on the side of the video -- Shawn and Jes will interact with the audience throughout the show. See you there!
In the mean time you might want to check out these articles and videos about netbooks:
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- New Products
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development