Need some help with the sed command
Alright here is what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to use the sed command to sort a field so it comes out like lastname firstname
so say if I have something like this
and I want it to come out like this
how would I do that using sed? Now I know that I could do it perhaps using awk, but please tell me how to do it with sed
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
|Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu||May 12, 2015|
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Apache Web Servers and SSL Encryption
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd