Need some help with the sed command
Alright here is what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to use the sed command to sort a field so it comes out like lastname firstname
so say if I have something like this
and I want it to come out like this
how would I do that using sed? Now I know that I could do it perhaps using awk, but please tell me how to do it with sed
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment