need to configure sound after every boot-up
I have a laptop with Sound driver (HaHa)
with OS ELX BizDesk 4.0(with linux-2.6.22 i had upgraded)
Driver module: -snd-intel8x0
every time need to enter lines on Bash:-
alsamixer (Oh why sound keep muted (sounds on and increasin too via Master,PCM tags))
intention: -I want to make sound on at boot time not via shell script with already sound set too with keyboard sound(increase,decrease,mute operable)
There is not only that one. Many problems I have Major are:-
X11R6.9.0(host.def wants to kill me)
Sorry for bad English
I hope this things are not overdose for 17 year old boy like me
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- Why Python?
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python