need to configure sound after every boot-up
I have a laptop with Sound driver (HaHa)
with OS ELX BizDesk 4.0(with linux-2.6.22 i had upgraded)
Driver module: -snd-intel8x0
every time need to enter lines on Bash:-
alsamixer (Oh why sound keep muted (sounds on and increasin too via Master,PCM tags))
intention: -I want to make sound on at boot time not via shell script with already sound set too with keyboard sound(increase,decrease,mute operable)
There is not only that one. Many problems I have Major are:-
X11R6.9.0(host.def wants to kill me)
Sorry for bad English
I hope this things are not overdose for 17 year old boy like me
- Geek Guide: The DevOps Toolbox
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Download "The DevOps Toolbox: Tools and Technologies for Scale and Reliability"
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Days Between Dates: the Counting