Need clarification abt kernel
I want 2 use linux kernel as a base for dealing with HW
And to attach a program written in java to it.
so what i can do if i want to make an os having only this java program.
got the kernel from kernel.org
I want to attach specific device drivers to the kernel to deal with specific HW.
I have developed a program in Java; I want this program only to work with the kernel...
p.s. I want a hw with application specific written in java...
is there any way I can do what I am thinking of?
i have a program written in java...
and i want this program to boot and run once i powered on any device "FPGA with touch screen, PDA, PC, whatever HW has screen as o/p and any i/p"...
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Sep 04, 2015|
|Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet||Sep 03, 2015|
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- The True Internet of Things
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects