Need clarification abt kernel
I want 2 use linux kernel as a base for dealing with HW
And to attach a program written in java to it.
so what i can do if i want to make an os having only this java program.
got the kernel from kernel.org
I want to attach specific device drivers to the kernel to deal with specific HW.
I have developed a program in Java; I want this program only to work with the kernel...
p.s. I want a hw with application specific written in java...
is there any way I can do what I am thinking of?
i have a program written in java...
and i want this program to boot and run once i powered on any device "FPGA with touch screen, PDA, PC, whatever HW has screen as o/p and any i/p"...
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
|The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy||Jul 17, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Portable Apps, in the Cloud!||Jul 15, 2015|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- How to Deliver Hybrid Apps in 2 Weeks [Webcast]
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- General Relativity in Python
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Purism Librem 13 Review