I want 2 use linux kernel as a base for dealing with HW
And to attach a program written in java to it.
so what i can do if i want to make an os having only this java program.
got the kernel from kernel.org
I want to attach specific device drivers to the kernel to deal with specific HW.
I have developed a program in Java; I want this program only to work with the kernel...
p.s. I want a hw with application specific written in java...
is there any way I can do what I am thinking of?
i have a program written in java...
and i want this program to boot and run once i powered on any device "FPGA with touch screen, PDA, PC, whatever HW has screen as o/p and any i/p"...
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Web Administration Scripts
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
2 hours 27 min ago
2 hours 47 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
3 hours 12 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
3 hours 25 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
9 hours 4 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
9 hours 38 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
10 hours 7 min ago
12 hours 2 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
13 hours 21 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
15 hours 55 min ago