Need clarification abt kernel
I want 2 use linux kernel as a base for dealing with HW
And to attach a program written in java to it.
so what i can do if i want to make an os having only this java program.
got the kernel from kernel.org
I want to attach specific device drivers to the kernel to deal with specific HW.
I have developed a program in Java; I want this program only to work with the kernel...
p.s. I want a hw with application specific written in java...
is there any way I can do what I am thinking of?
i have a program written in java...
and i want this program to boot and run once i powered on any device "FPGA with touch screen, PDA, PC, whatever HW has screen as o/p and any i/p"...
|ContainerCon Vendors Offer Flexible Solutions for Managing All Your New Micro-VMs||Aug 24, 2016|
|Updates from LinuxCon and ContainerCon, Toronto, August 2016||Aug 23, 2016|
|NVMe over Fabrics Support Coming to the Linux 4.8 Kernel||Aug 22, 2016|
|What I Wish I’d Known When I Was an Embedded Linux Newbie||Aug 18, 2016|
|Pandas||Aug 17, 2016|
|Juniper Systems' Geode||Aug 16, 2016|
- Updates from LinuxCon and ContainerCon, Toronto, August 2016
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- What I Wish I’d Known When I Was an Embedded Linux Newbie
- NVMe over Fabrics Support Coming to the Linux 4.8 Kernel
- New Version of GParted
- ContainerCon Vendors Offer Flexible Solutions for Managing All Your New Micro-VMs
- All about printf
- Tor 0.2.8.6 Is Released
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python