I want 2 use linux kernel as a base for dealing with HW
And to attach a program written in java to it.
so what i can do if i want to make an os having only this java program.
got the kernel from kernel.org
I want to attach specific device drivers to the kernel to deal with specific HW.
I have developed a program in Java; I want this program only to work with the kernel...
p.s. I want a hw with application specific written in java...
is there any way I can do what I am thinking of?
i have a program written in java...
and i want this program to boot and run once i powered on any device "FPGA with touch screen, PDA, PC, whatever HW has screen as o/p and any i/p"...
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
1 hour 11 min ago
- This should be very helpful
2 hours 25 min ago
- As much as I share your point
4 hours 45 min ago
- So girls had it better ?
8 hours 17 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
8 hours 37 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
14 hours 9 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
19 hours 12 min ago
19 hours 31 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
19 hours 56 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
20 hours 9 min ago