Need clarification abt kernel
I want 2 use linux kernel as a base for dealing with HW
And to attach a program written in java to it.
so what i can do if i want to make an os having only this java program.
got the kernel from kernel.org
I want to attach specific device drivers to the kernel to deal with specific HW.
I have developed a program in Java; I want this program only to work with the kernel...
p.s. I want a hw with application specific written in java...
is there any way I can do what I am thinking of?
i have a program written in java...
and i want this program to boot and run once i powered on any device "FPGA with touch screen, PDA, PC, whatever HW has screen as o/p and any i/p"...
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment