I want 2 use linux kernel as a base for dealing with HW
And to attach a program written in java to it.
so what i can do if i want to make an os having only this java program.
got the kernel from kernel.org
I want to attach specific device drivers to the kernel to deal with specific HW.
I have developed a program in Java; I want this program only to work with the kernel...
p.s. I want a hw with application specific written in java...
is there any way I can do what I am thinking of?
i have a program written in java...
and i want this program to boot and run once i powered on any device "FPGA with touch screen, PDA, PC, whatever HW has screen as o/p and any i/p"...
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- A Plexible Pi
- Swap Your Laptop for an iPad + Linode
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- great specs
4 hours 8 sec ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
5 hours 6 min ago
- rilakkuma onesie
7 hours 42 min ago
- flying squirrel onesie
7 hours 44 min ago
- animal onesies for adults
7 hours 46 min ago
- animal onesies
7 hours 47 min ago
- stitch onesie
7 hours 48 min ago
- totoro onesie
7 hours 49 min ago
- dinosaur onesie
7 hours 53 min ago
- pikachu onesie
7 hours 57 min ago