Nagios Client responds with error!
Nagios client responds with an error for a particular command check.
This command is used to check the compaq hardware status of the server.
If anyone knows the server-client configuration for this command, please reply me.
Thanks in advance,
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
|Android Candy: Oyster—Netflix for Books!||Aug 07, 2014|
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Why Python?
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Text Manipulation with sed
- Booting the Kernel
- Untangle's Multi-Functional Firewall Software
- Kernel Korner - Why and How to Use Netlink Socket
- RSS Feeds