Music composition programs
I am shortly going to purchase the new ASUS eeePC900 which comes with either Linux or XP Home. I prefer the Linux version but am using Music Time, a Windows notation program to connect my MIDI keyboard to the computer and compose music.
Does anyone know if there is a similar program under Linux?
If there is none, would someone know if I can install Windows XP Home on a USB HD and then use Music Time on the Linux computer?
I'd sure appreciate any advice or help in these matters.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
|Android Candy: Intercoms||Apr 23, 2015|
|"No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care||Apr 22, 2015|
|Return of the Mac||Apr 20, 2015|
|DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts||Apr 20, 2015|
|Play for Me, Jarvis||Apr 16, 2015|
|Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites||Apr 15, 2015|
- Tips for Optimizing Linux Memory Usage
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- Return of the Mac
- Android Candy: Intercoms
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Designing Foils with XFLR5
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- Consent That Goes Both Ways