Move Over, Asus EeePC
We know the adorably compact EeePC has gotten a lot of attention since it was released, and with the new EeePC 900 coming pretty soon, I thought I'd remind us all of another tiny Linux computer that has been around a little longer. :) If you truly believe smaller is better, you might give it a try.
I know what you're thinking. The Picotux doesn't have a keyboard or a screen. It has no storage media, speakers, webcam or any of that cool stuff. Sure, those things are important, but this little guy sure is cute.
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Multitenant Sites
- Linux for Astronomers