Move Over, Asus EeePC
We know the adorably compact EeePC has gotten a lot of attention since it was released, and with the new EeePC 900 coming pretty soon, I thought I'd remind us all of another tiny Linux computer that has been around a little longer. :) If you truly believe smaller is better, you might give it a try.
I know what you're thinking. The Picotux doesn't have a keyboard or a screen. It has no storage media, speakers, webcam or any of that cool stuff. Sure, those things are important, but this little guy sure is cute.
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
- Linux Journal
- New Products
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development