Move Over, Asus EeePC
We know the adorably compact EeePC has gotten a lot of attention since it was released, and with the new EeePC 900 coming pretty soon, I thought I'd remind us all of another tiny Linux computer that has been around a little longer. :) If you truly believe smaller is better, you might give it a try.
I know what you're thinking. The Picotux doesn't have a keyboard or a screen. It has no storage media, speakers, webcam or any of that cool stuff. Sure, those things are important, but this little guy sure is cute.
|PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service||Apr 28, 2017|
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter