Move Over, Asus EeePC
We know the adorably compact EeePC has gotten a lot of attention since it was released, and with the new EeePC 900 coming pretty soon, I thought I'd remind us all of another tiny Linux computer that has been around a little longer. :) If you truly believe smaller is better, you might give it a try.
I know what you're thinking. The Picotux doesn't have a keyboard or a screen. It has no storage media, speakers, webcam or any of that cool stuff. Sure, those things are important, but this little guy sure is cute.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects
- Picking Out the Nouns
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites