Move Over, Asus EeePC
We know the adorably compact EeePC has gotten a lot of attention since it was released, and with the new EeePC 900 coming pretty soon, I thought I'd remind us all of another tiny Linux computer that has been around a little longer. :) If you truly believe smaller is better, you might give it a try.
I know what you're thinking. The Picotux doesn't have a keyboard or a screen. It has no storage media, speakers, webcam or any of that cool stuff. Sure, those things are important, but this little guy sure is cute.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu