MOTO Development Group Demonstrates First-Ever Android / E Ink Integration
The robustness and versatility of the Android open source operating system combined with extremely energy efficient E Ink could prove to be a marriage made in heaven, as this demonstration from labs.moto.com would suggest.
The broadsheet E Ink development kit is connected to the Beagle Board running Android through the use of a custom USB driver developed by the MOTO team.
The potential for such low-power, portable devices could be promising, don't you think?
- Two Pi R
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- AIDE—Developing for Android on Android
- Best. Cake. Ever.
- A Handy U-Boot Trick
- The Geek's Guide to the Coolest 2013 Holiday Gifts
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Uber jealous
39 min 25 sec ago
- Reality is disapointing
11 hours 11 min ago
- Máy sấy quần áo
13 hours 57 min ago
- Services on GlusterFS
14 hours 7 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
15 hours 47 min ago
- Definitely cool stuff here
16 hours 49 min ago
- thanks for the information
18 hours 18 sec ago
- nice information thanks
18 hours 38 min ago
21 hours 34 min ago
- The lost opportunity of security
1 day 9 hours ago