MOTO Development Group Demonstrates First-Ever Android / E Ink Integration
The robustness and versatility of the Android open source operating system combined with extremely energy efficient E Ink could prove to be a marriage made in heaven, as this demonstration from labs.moto.com would suggest.
The broadsheet E Ink development kit is connected to the Beagle Board running Android through the use of a custom USB driver developed by the MOTO team.
The potential for such low-power, portable devices could be promising, don't you think?
|PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service||Apr 28, 2017|
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- A Switch for Your RPi
- Simple Server Hardening
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- Buddy Platform Limited's Parse on Buddy Service