MOTO Development Group Demonstrates First-Ever Android / E Ink Integration
The robustness and versatility of the Android open source operating system combined with extremely energy efficient E Ink could prove to be a marriage made in heaven, as this demonstration from labs.moto.com would suggest.
The broadsheet E Ink development kit is connected to the Beagle Board running Android through the use of a custom USB driver developed by the MOTO team.
The potential for such low-power, portable devices could be promising, don't you think?
|When BirdCam Goes Mainstream||Oct 27, 2016|
|Nightfall on Linux||Oct 26, 2016|
|Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!||Oct 25, 2016|
|Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server||Oct 25, 2016|
|Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim||Oct 21, 2016|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!||Oct 20, 2016|
- Nightfall on Linux
- When BirdCam Goes Mainstream
- Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks