The MosKeyto's Buzz
A review of a USB drive might seem like a silly notion, but when the USB drive is barely bigger than the USB port itself, it seems worth mentioning. I recently was sent a LaCie MosKeyto USB drive, and I must admit, it's even smaller than I expected it would be. In fact, the cover to the Flash drive is actually bigger than the drive itself!
Because the drive is so small, it makes sense to keep it on a keychain. Most of my USB drives started with a cap, but after about three or four minutes of use, I would lose them. The LaCie drive has a neat keychain strap that secures both the drive and cap onto your keyring. So, if you're looking for a non-obtrusive USB drive to leave plugged in to your laptop, or if you want a portable Flash drive that won't dominate your keyring, the MosKeyto might be just the device you need. It also comes with some Wuala on-line storage, but really, what's exciting is how small these things are. They must compress the data or something—just teasing, it's obvious they fold the data to make it fit. Visit http://www.lacie.com/us/products/product.htm?pid=11546 for more info.
Associate Editor Shawn Powers and His MosKeyto
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Numerical Python
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- Linux-Based X Terminals with XDMCP
- RSS Feeds
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Viooz+HD~Watch Edge of Tomorrow Online Full Movie Streaming Free
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!