More fun with the OLPC XO
As requested, here are some pics of the I/O connections on the XO.
There is a mic input,headphone output and usb at the top area underneath the antenna, and the power input is on the lower area at the side of the screen.
On the other side here are two more usb ports.
I will add some video of the XO in action when I play with it this weekend, so stay tuned!
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database