Modernizing SAP environments with minimum risk – a path to Big Data
Is the data explosion in today’s world a liability or a competitive advantage for your business? Exploiting massive amounts of data to make sound business decisions is a business imperative for success and a high priority for many firms. With rapid advances in x86 processing power and storage, enterprise application and database workloads are increasingly being moved from UNIX to Linux as part of IT modernization efforts. Modernizing application environments has numerous TCO and ROI benefits but the transformation needs to be managed carefully and performed with minimal downtime. Join this webinar to hear from top IDC analyst, Richard Villars, about the path you can start taking now to enable your organization to get the benefits of turning data into actionable insights with exciting x86 technology.
Register today to reserve your spot. We look forward to seeing you online.
Richard Villars - Vice President, Datacenter & Cloud, IDC
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!