Modernizing SAP environments with minimum risk – a path to Big Data
Is the data explosion in today’s world a liability or a competitive advantage for your business? Exploiting massive amounts of data to make sound business decisions is a business imperative for success and a high priority for many firms. With rapid advances in x86 processing power and storage, enterprise application and database workloads are increasingly being moved from UNIX to Linux as part of IT modernization efforts. Modernizing application environments has numerous TCO and ROI benefits but the transformation needs to be managed carefully and performed with minimal downtime. Join this webinar to hear from top IDC analyst, Richard Villars, about the path you can start taking now to enable your organization to get the benefits of turning data into actionable insights with exciting x86 technology.
Register today to reserve your spot. We look forward to seeing you online.
Richard Villars - Vice President, Datacenter & Cloud, IDC
|Happy Birthday Linux||Aug 25, 2016|
|ContainerCon Vendors Offer Flexible Solutions for Managing All Your New Micro-VMs||Aug 24, 2016|
|Updates from LinuxCon and ContainerCon, Toronto, August 2016||Aug 23, 2016|
|NVMe over Fabrics Support Coming to the Linux 4.8 Kernel||Aug 22, 2016|
|What I Wish I’d Known When I Was an Embedded Linux Newbie||Aug 18, 2016|
|Pandas||Aug 17, 2016|
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy Birthday Linux
- Updates from LinuxCon and ContainerCon, Toronto, August 2016
- ContainerCon Vendors Offer Flexible Solutions for Managing All Your New Micro-VMs
- New Version of GParted
- What I Wish I’d Known When I Was an Embedded Linux Newbie
- Tor 0.2.8.6 Is Released
- NVMe over Fabrics Support Coming to the Linux 4.8 Kernel
- Blender for Visual Effects
- All about printf