Modernizing SAP environments with minimum risk – a path to Big Data
Is the data explosion in today’s world a liability or a competitive advantage for your business? Exploiting massive amounts of data to make sound business decisions is a business imperative for success and a high priority for many firms. With rapid advances in x86 processing power and storage, enterprise application and database workloads are increasingly being moved from UNIX to Linux as part of IT modernization efforts. Modernizing application environments has numerous TCO and ROI benefits but the transformation needs to be managed carefully and performed with minimal downtime. Join this webinar to hear from top IDC analyst, Richard Villars, about the path you can start taking now to enable your organization to get the benefits of turning data into actionable insights with exciting x86 technology.
Register today to reserve your spot. We look forward to seeing you online.
Richard Villars - Vice President, Datacenter & Cloud, IDC
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Sep 04, 2015|
|Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet||Sep 03, 2015|
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- The True Internet of Things
- Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects