Just upgraded to Linux 7. Having a bit of trouble getting Pigin IM working. Protocall and all that. Any suggestions.
Also can't seem to successfully download latest version of Adobe flash.
Special Reports: DevOps
- Non-Linux FOSS: Code Your Way To Victory!
- Vagrant Simplified
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Bluetooth Hacks
- October 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Raspberry Pi
- New Products
- Linux and the Internet of Things