Aug 31, 2009 By Gats
Just upgraded to Linux 7. Having a bit of trouble getting Pigin IM working. Protocall and all that. Any suggestions.
Also can't seem to successfully download latest version of Adobe flash.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- New Products
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- EdgeRouter Lite
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server