Metrics of the Penguin Mint Munitions Economy
Back before I started eating candy again, it would have taken 1,608.75 Penguin Mints to take me out. Now, the calculator tells me, it'll take 1,803.75 of the things. Guess I'd better be careful about that last fractional mint.
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database