Metrics of the Penguin Mint Munitions Economy
Back before I started eating candy again, it would have taken 1,608.75 Penguin Mints to take me out. Now, the calculator tells me, it'll take 1,803.75 of the things. Guess I'd better be careful about that last fractional mint.
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- OpenSSL Hacks
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!