Media Center Streaming?
Hi all, first post.
Here is my situation:
I have 1 PC in my bedroom with K/Ubuntu and 1 laptop with K/Ubuntu. In the PC I keep all my multimedia videos, movies, mp3s, pictures etc. How do I go about streaming it wireless or with wire to my living room tv? Or even better controlling it with a control remote from my living room? I think a Media center is the correct word?
So I want to watch videos, movies and what not that I have in my pc in my living room tv FROM the living room. I dont want to bother going to the pc, hitting play and then go to living room to watch.
Alternatives are very welcome :)
BTW i subscribed to linuxjournal :)
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment