Media And The Social Web
Seana Mulcahy writes:
Move over, World Wide Web, and give a warm welcome to the World Live Web (WLW). Actually it’s been around for many years now. Unfortunately it hasn’t popped up in our beloved industry until late.
Doc Searls is the Senior Editor for the Linux Journal, the original (and still the leading) Linux publication, which was calling it the “Live Web” over six years ago. But what is it? Well a variety of elements including blogs, feeds, tags, etc. The concept doesn’t deal with plain ole static Web pages; it’s dynamic and ever-changing. Read more.
- Transitioning to Python 3
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Stepping into Science
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Radio Free Linux
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault