Media And The Social Web
Seana Mulcahy writes:
Move over, World Wide Web, and give a warm welcome to the World Live Web (WLW). Actually it’s been around for many years now. Unfortunately it hasn’t popped up in our beloved industry until late.
Doc Searls is the Senior Editor for the Linux Journal, the original (and still the leading) Linux publication, which was calling it the “Live Web” over six years ago. But what is it? Well a variety of elements including blogs, feeds, tags, etc. The concept doesn’t deal with plain ole static Web pages; it’s dynamic and ever-changing. Read more.
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- NethServer: Linux without All That Linux Stuff