Media And The Social Web
Seana Mulcahy writes:
Move over, World Wide Web, and give a warm welcome to the World Live Web (WLW). Actually it’s been around for many years now. Unfortunately it hasn’t popped up in our beloved industry until late.
Doc Searls is the Senior Editor for the Linux Journal, the original (and still the leading) Linux publication, which was calling it the “Live Web” over six years ago. But what is it? Well a variety of elements including blogs, feeds, tags, etc. The concept doesn’t deal with plain ole static Web pages; it’s dynamic and ever-changing. Read more.
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- Android Candy: Repix, Not Just Another Photo App
- Tails above the Rest, Part III