Media And The Social Web
Seana Mulcahy writes:
Move over, World Wide Web, and give a warm welcome to the World Live Web (WLW). Actually it’s been around for many years now. Unfortunately it hasn’t popped up in our beloved industry until late.
Doc Searls is the Senior Editor for the Linux Journal, the original (and still the leading) Linux publication, which was calling it the “Live Web” over six years ago. But what is it? Well a variety of elements including blogs, feeds, tags, etc. The concept doesn’t deal with plain ole static Web pages; it’s dynamic and ever-changing. Read more.
|smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer||Mar 28, 2017|
|How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO||Mar 27, 2017|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!||Mar 27, 2017|
|Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now||Mar 25, 2017|
|HOSTING Monitoring Insights||Mar 24, 2017|
|FinTech and SAP HANA||Mar 24, 2017|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Hodge Podge
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- Readers' Choice Awards
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights