May 2009 - issue 181 - 8mm film conversion
I was very excited to see the feature article on converting 8mm film as my wife has a box containing over 50 of them produced by her parents in the late 60's. Wow, would I ever score a lot of brownie points if I could convert them all to DVD for her!!! :)
I checked out the resources for the article and one I was interested in that is not available was the tar ball on lj's ftp site. issue181 is currently not there as of Apr. 06/2009 @ 8pm EST. Am I just early looking for it or is there an oversight in posting it?
Thanks very much for the article and the as always, great magazine!
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot||Nov 30, 2015|
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
- Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment