May 2009 - issue 181 - 8mm film conversion
I was very excited to see the feature article on converting 8mm film as my wife has a box containing over 50 of them produced by her parents in the late 60's. Wow, would I ever score a lot of brownie points if I could convert them all to DVD for her!!! :)
I checked out the resources for the article and one I was interested in that is not available was the tar ball on lj's ftp site. issue181 is currently not there as of Apr. 06/2009 @ 8pm EST. Am I just early looking for it or is there an oversight in posting it?
Thanks very much for the article and the as always, great magazine!
Getting Started with DevOps - Including New Data on IT Performance from Puppet Labs 2015 State of DevOps Report
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
DevOps represents a profound change from the way most IT departments have traditionally worked: from siloed teams and high-anxiety releases to everyone collaborating on uneventful and more frequent releases of higher-quality code. It doesn't matter how large or small an organization is, or even whether it's historically slow moving or risk averse — there are ways to adopt DevOps sanely, and get measurable results in just weeks.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- August 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Programming
- Django Models and Migrations
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development