May 2009 - issue 181 - 8mm film conversion
I was very excited to see the feature article on converting 8mm film as my wife has a box containing over 50 of them produced by her parents in the late 60's. Wow, would I ever score a lot of brownie points if I could convert them all to DVD for her!!! :)
I checked out the resources for the article and one I was interested in that is not available was the tar ball on lj's ftp site. issue181 is currently not there as of Apr. 06/2009 @ 8pm EST. Am I just early looking for it or is there an oversight in posting it?
Thanks very much for the article and the as always, great magazine!
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development