March 2009 Bill Childers OpenSim article page 76
It will not run all the way on my ASUS Eee PC 901 running the latest Kubuntu with the Adam's kernel. I can't run SL either. Adapt says I have version 2.8 of SQLITE but the OpenSim README.txt says version 3 is required. I can't find version 3 in my repository's. I also had to apt-get nant. When the OpenSim config runs, it doesn't ask any questions. Any one have an idea?
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Linux-Based X Terminals with XDMCP
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer