Looking up the Spelling of a Word
To get the Spelling of a Word.
so the following will list all words that start with
It helps to have a large "linuxwords" dictionary.
Note: vim users can setup the .vimrc file with the following. Now when you type CTL-X CTL-T in insert mode, you'll get a thesaurus lookup.
Or, you can call aspell with the F6 command after putting the folling entry in your .vimrc file
:nmap :w:!aspell -e -c %:e
Now, hit F6 when you're in vim, and you'll get a spell checker.
There is also an X Windows dictionary that runs with the following command.
Read more @ www.lynuxstuff.com
|PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database||Jan 29, 2015|
|HPC Cluster Grant Accepting Applications!||Jan 28, 2015|
|Sharing Admin Privileges for Many Hosts Securely||Jan 28, 2015|
|Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.1 beta available on IBM Power Platform||Jan 23, 2015|
|Designing with Linux||Jan 22, 2015|
|Wondershaper—QOS in a Pinch||Jan 21, 2015|
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database
- Sharing Admin Privileges for Many Hosts Securely
- HPC Cluster Grant Accepting Applications!
- Internet of Things Blows Away CES, and it May Be Hunting for YOU Next
- Wondershaper—QOS in a Pinch
- Ideal Backups with zbackup
- Designing with Linux
- January 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Security
- Slow System? iotop Is Your Friend
- Non-Linux FOSS: Animation Made Easy
Editorial Advisory Panel
Thank you to our 2014 Editorial Advisors!
- Jeff Parent
- Brad Baillio
- Nick Baronian
- Steve Case
- Chadalavada Kalyana
- Caleb Cullen
- Keir Davis
- Michael Eager
- Nick Faltys
- Dennis Frey
- Philip Jacob
- Jay Kruizenga
- Steve Marquez
- Dave McAllister
- Craig Oda
- Mike Roberts
- Chris Stark
- Patrick Swartz
- David Lynch
- Alicia Gibb
- Thomas Quinlan
- Carson McDonald
- Kristen Shoemaker
- Charnell Luchich
- James Walker
- Victor Gregorio
- Hari Boukis
- Brian Conner
- David Lane