Looking up the Spelling of a Word
To get the Spelling of a Word.
so the following will list all words that start with
It helps to have a large "linuxwords" dictionary.
Note: vim users can setup the .vimrc file with the following. Now when you type CTL-X CTL-T in insert mode, you'll get a thesaurus lookup.
Or, you can call aspell with the F6 command after putting the folling entry in your .vimrc file
:nmap :w:!aspell -e -c %:e
Now, hit F6 when you're in vim, and you'll get a spell checker.
There is also an X Windows dictionary that runs with the following command.
Read more @ www.lynuxstuff.com
|When BirdCam Goes Mainstream||Oct 27, 2016|
|Nightfall on Linux||Oct 26, 2016|
|Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!||Oct 25, 2016|
|Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server||Oct 25, 2016|
|Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim||Oct 21, 2016|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!||Oct 20, 2016|
- Nightfall on Linux
- When BirdCam Goes Mainstream
- Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks