Looking for Linux events?
I have heard positive feedback from our Linux Journal subscribers who have attended these shows in previous years. LinuxFest Northwest continues to pick up momentum and is a favorite among northwesterners.
Do not forget to visit our Linux Industry Events page.
If you know of a show that is not listed or want have a show added, please send an e-mail with the event name, date, location, and URL to Mark Irgang at: email@example.com.
Mark Irgang is Associate Publisher at Linux Journal
Getting Started with DevOps - Including New Data on IT Performance from Puppet Labs 2015 State of DevOps Report
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
DevOps represents a profound change from the way most IT departments have traditionally worked: from siloed teams and high-anxiety releases to everyone collaborating on uneventful and more frequent releases of higher-quality code. It doesn't matter how large or small an organization is, or even whether it's historically slow moving or risk averse — there are ways to adopt DevOps sanely, and get measurable results in just weeks.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Django Models and Migrations
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development