Looking for a good book./resource for integrating SUSE linux into Novell OES Environment
I have an OES 6.5 server running, and also have an SLES10 server. I'd like to integrate the SLES server into my Novell OES environment, but have few clues how to do it seamlessly, and spelled out in simple terms for this newbie. Can anyone suggest a good book or site that incorporates the procedure?
- Smoothwall Express
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Ensono M.O.