Looking for a good book./resource for integrating SUSE linux into Novell OES Environment
I have an OES 6.5 server running, and also have an SLES10 server. I'd like to integrate the SLES server into my Novell OES environment, but have few clues how to do it seamlessly, and spelled out in simple terms for this newbie. Can anyone suggest a good book or site that incorporates the procedure?
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Linux Systems Administrator
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
4 hours 54 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
9 hours 56 min ago
10 hours 16 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
10 hours 41 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
10 hours 54 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
16 hours 33 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
17 hours 7 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
17 hours 36 min ago
19 hours 31 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
20 hours 50 min ago