Looking for a good book./resource for integrating SUSE linux into Novell OES Environment
I have an OES 6.5 server running, and also have an SLES10 server. I'd like to integrate the SLES server into my Novell OES environment, but have few clues how to do it seamlessly, and spelled out in simple terms for this newbie. Can anyone suggest a good book or site that incorporates the procedure?
- Reducing Boot Time in Embedded Linux Systems
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Numerical Python