Looking for a good book./resource for integrating SUSE linux into Novell OES Environment
I have an OES 6.5 server running, and also have an SLES10 server. I'd like to integrate the SLES server into my Novell OES environment, but have few clues how to do it seamlessly, and spelled out in simple terms for this newbie. Can anyone suggest a good book or site that incorporates the procedure?
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- RSS Feeds
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog