Looking for a good book./resource for integrating SUSE linux into Novell OES Environment
I have an OES 6.5 server running, and also have an SLES10 server. I'd like to integrate the SLES server into my Novell OES environment, but have few clues how to do it seamlessly, and spelled out in simple terms for this newbie. Can anyone suggest a good book or site that incorporates the procedure?
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- New Products
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- EdgeRouter Lite
- RSS Feeds
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!