L.J. RSS feed problems.
I'm using Firefox 3 to access the RSS feed via BlogLines on Ubuntu 8.04. Unfortunately your content extends right past the screen instead of properly wrapping. To get around this I have to use the horizontal scroll bar with the mouse to read the end of each line. Any possibility you could fix this? (My 60 or so other feeds do not have this problem.)
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Stepping into Science
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- Tyson Foods Honored as SUSE Customer of the Year
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Radio Free Linux
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II
- Message for You, Sir!