LJ Loves Your Letters
In this on-line world of instant feedback via comments and forums and so forth, I'd like to take a moment to remind everyone that we still love receiving old-fashioned Letters to the Editor--either via e-mail or [shudder] postal mail. We welcome your comments, suggestions, criticism, praise and questions. Plus, it's one of the easiest ways to see your name in print!
Send letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or Linux Journal, P.O. Box 980985, Houston, TX 77098.
Jill Franklin, Executive Editor, Linux Journal
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- New Products
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server