LJ Loves Your Letters
In this on-line world of instant feedback via comments and forums and so forth, I'd like to take a moment to remind everyone that we still love receiving old-fashioned Letters to the Editor--either via e-mail or [shudder] postal mail. We welcome your comments, suggestions, criticism, praise and questions. Plus, it's one of the easiest ways to see your name in print!
Send letters to email@example.com or Linux Journal, P.O. Box 980985, Houston, TX 77098.
Jill Franklin, Executive Editor, Linux Journal
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- My Network Go-Bag
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- Three More Lessons
- Calling All Linux Nerds!