LJ Loves Your Letters
In this on-line world of instant feedback via comments and forums and so forth, I'd like to take a moment to remind everyone that we still love receiving old-fashioned Letters to the Editor--either via e-mail or [shudder] postal mail. We welcome your comments, suggestions, criticism, praise and questions. Plus, it's one of the easiest ways to see your name in print!
Send letters to email@example.com or Linux Journal, P.O. Box 980985, Houston, TX 77098.
Jill Franklin, Executive Editor, Linux Journal
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Smoothwall Express
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Ensono M.O.
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations