LinuxDays is the first Open Source IT show in French-speaking Switzerland, dedicated to promote open source software in businesses.
This year, there will be 4 tracks, with the following themes :
* Public Administrations (June 4-5)
Organized by the State of Geneva. Themes: Change management, Forges and communities, Legal aspects and public markets
* Education (June 3rd)
Organized by the Public Instruction Dpt. of the State of Geneva. It will be about what is at stake in OSS in Education and how to reduce the digital gap.
* Open For Business (June 3-5)
Organized by Linalis. Dedicated to businesses. Themes: web applications (interoperability, frameworks, CMS), Infrastructure (communication tools, groupware, security) and Business Intelligence (dashboards, enterprise deployments)
* Grid solutions (June 5th)
Organized by the EGEE project. About the potential and business practicalities of Grid Computing technologies and similar technologies.
If you want to know more about market trends, projects, deployments, to compare open source to proprietary offerings, to meet the companies with the best competencies in this area, or if you are just curious about open source, welcome to LinuxDays!
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- New Products
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration