LinuxDays is the first Open Source IT show in French-speaking Switzerland, dedicated to promote open source software in businesses.
This year, there will be 4 tracks, with the following themes :
* Public Administrations (June 4-5)
Organized by the State of Geneva. Themes: Change management, Forges and communities, Legal aspects and public markets
* Education (June 3rd)
Organized by the Public Instruction Dpt. of the State of Geneva. It will be about what is at stake in OSS in Education and how to reduce the digital gap.
* Open For Business (June 3-5)
Organized by Linalis. Dedicated to businesses. Themes: web applications (interoperability, frameworks, CMS), Infrastructure (communication tools, groupware, security) and Business Intelligence (dashboards, enterprise deployments)
* Grid solutions (June 5th)
Organized by the EGEE project. About the potential and business practicalities of Grid Computing technologies and similar technologies.
If you want to know more about market trends, projects, deployments, to compare open source to proprietary offerings, to meet the companies with the best competencies in this area, or if you are just curious about open source, welcome to LinuxDays!
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers