LinuxDays is the first Open Source IT show in French-speaking Switzerland, dedicated to promote open source software in businesses.
This year, there will be 4 tracks, with the following themes :
* Public Administrations (June 4-5)
Organized by the State of Geneva. Themes: Change management, Forges and communities, Legal aspects and public markets
* Education (June 3rd)
Organized by the Public Instruction Dpt. of the State of Geneva. It will be about what is at stake in OSS in Education and how to reduce the digital gap.
* Open For Business (June 3-5)
Organized by Linalis. Dedicated to businesses. Themes: web applications (interoperability, frameworks, CMS), Infrastructure (communication tools, groupware, security) and Business Intelligence (dashboards, enterprise deployments)
* Grid solutions (June 5th)
Organized by the EGEE project. About the potential and business practicalities of Grid Computing technologies and similar technologies.
If you want to know more about market trends, projects, deployments, to compare open source to proprietary offerings, to meet the companies with the best competencies in this area, or if you are just curious about open source, welcome to LinuxDays!
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux