LinuxDays is the first Open Source IT show in French-speaking Switzerland, dedicated to promote open source software in businesses.
This year, there will be 4 tracks, with the following themes :
* Public Administrations (June 4-5)
Organized by the State of Geneva. Themes: Change management, Forges and communities, Legal aspects and public markets
* Education (June 3rd)
Organized by the Public Instruction Dpt. of the State of Geneva. It will be about what is at stake in OSS in Education and how to reduce the digital gap.
* Open For Business (June 3-5)
Organized by Linalis. Dedicated to businesses. Themes: web applications (interoperability, frameworks, CMS), Infrastructure (communication tools, groupware, security) and Business Intelligence (dashboards, enterprise deployments)
* Grid solutions (June 5th)
Organized by the EGEE project. About the potential and business practicalities of Grid Computing technologies and similar technologies.
If you want to know more about market trends, projects, deployments, to compare open source to proprietary offerings, to meet the companies with the best competencies in this area, or if you are just curious about open source, welcome to LinuxDays!
|Hacking a Safe with Bash||Jul 28, 2015|
|KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile||Jul 28, 2015|
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- How to Deliver Hybrid Apps in 2 Weeks [Webcast]
- General Relativity in Python