Linux on small devices like samsung SGH-i200
i was surfing on google for Linux on mobile.
and may be ppc stands for pocket pc
but the Samsung SGH-i200 titled Windows mobile 6.0
i had looked on that phone all of that basic Program Files,Windows directory it haves
but on starting the mobile it not start as pc boot
instead Samsung on screen.
Q1.is it in category of standard Pocket pc??
Q2.Is it supports booting storage memory or already intended by Vendor to search windows folder instead of NTLDR(i donn know what it stands for)Please if it true then answering for 2 and other is meaningful??
Q2.If i format its storage memory(if possible) is it supports ext2,3 file systems??
Q3.if it fulfill The criteria then is GCC help on compiling and also how to configure kernels and what DeskTop environment it supports(KDE,GNOME,FLUX BOX). Any tutorial on sites
Sorry For Bad English
|Understanding OpenStack's Success||Feb 21, 2017|
|Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)||Feb 17, 2017|
|Own Your DNS Data||Feb 16, 2017|
|IGEL Universal Desktop Converter||Feb 15, 2017|
|Simple Server Hardening||Feb 14, 2017|
|Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU||Feb 13, 2017|
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)