Linux on small devices like samsung SGH-i200
i was surfing on google for Linux on mobile.
and may be ppc stands for pocket pc
but the Samsung SGH-i200 titled Windows mobile 6.0
i had looked on that phone all of that basic Program Files,Windows directory it haves
but on starting the mobile it not start as pc boot
instead Samsung on screen.
Q1.is it in category of standard Pocket pc??
Q2.Is it supports booting storage memory or already intended by Vendor to search windows folder instead of NTLDR(i donn know what it stands for)Please if it true then answering for 2 and other is meaningful??
Q2.If i format its storage memory(if possible) is it supports ext2,3 file systems??
Q3.if it fulfill The criteria then is GCC help on compiling and also how to configure kernels and what DeskTop environment it supports(KDE,GNOME,FLUX BOX). Any tutorial on sites
Sorry For Bad English
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- Five HPC Cost Considerations to Maximize ROI
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Hodge Podge
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- GRUB Boot from ISO