Get Your Geek On! TrueAbility is excited to announce their SXSW Linux Showdown, a competitive contest for Linux IT professionals during SXSW 2013. Taking place from March 8 to 15, the Linux Showdown is an opportunity for contestants to show off their Linux skills and compete for numerous geek themed prizes as well as coveted leader board positions.
In order to bring SXSW to Linux IT professionals who can't make it to Austin, TrueAbility will make the SXSW Linux Showdown available online, and Linux pros from anywhere in the world can compete and win.
Sign up for the showdown at www.trueability.com/linuxshowdown.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
|Hacking a Safe with Bash||Jul 28, 2015|
|KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile||Jul 28, 2015|
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- General Relativity in Python
- One Port to Rule Them All!